The Influence of A-Site Rare Earth Ion Size in Controlling the Curie Temperature of Ba1 − xRExTi1 − x/4O3
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 491–495, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Freeman, C. L., Dawson, J. A., Harding, J. H., Ben, L.-B. and Sinclair, D. C. (2013), The Influence of A-Site Rare Earth Ion Size in Controlling the Curie Temperature of Ba1 − xRExTi1 − x/4O3. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 491–495. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201201705
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!