High-Performance Phototransistors Based on Single-Crystalline n-Channel Organic Nanowires and Photogenerated Charge-Carrier Behaviors
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 629–639, February 5, 2013
How to Cite
Yu, H., Bao, Z. and Oh, J. H. (2013), High-Performance Phototransistors Based on Single-Crystalline n-Channel Organic Nanowires and Photogenerated Charge-Carrier Behaviors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 629–639. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201201848
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!