pH-Based Regulation of Hydrogel Mechanical Properties Through Mussel-Inspired Chemistry and Processing
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 1111–1119, March 6, 2013
How to Cite
Barrett, D. G., Fullenkamp, D. E., He, L., Holten-Andersen, N., Lee, K. Y. C. and Messersmith, P. B. (2013), pH-Based Regulation of Hydrogel Mechanical Properties Through Mussel-Inspired Chemistry and Processing. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 1111–1119. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201201922
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!