In Situ Study of Size and Temperature Dependent Brittle-to-Ductile Transition in Single Crystal Silicon
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 713–719, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Kang, W. and Saif, M. T. A. (2013), In Situ Study of Size and Temperature Dependent Brittle-to-Ductile Transition in Single Crystal Silicon. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 713–719. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201201992
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!