Direct Threat of a UV-Ozone Treated Indium-Tin-Oxide Substrate to the Stabilities of Common Organic Semiconductors
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 13, pages 1718–1723, April 5, 2013
How to Cite
Lo, M.-F., Ng, T.-W., Mo, H.-W. and Lee, C.-S. (2013), Direct Threat of a UV-Ozone Treated Indium-Tin-Oxide Substrate to the Stabilities of Common Organic Semiconductors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 1718–1723. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202120
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!