Dual-Functional Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene)/MnO2 Nanoellipsoids for Enhancement of Neurite Outgrowth and Exocytosed Biomolecule Sensing in PC12 Cells
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 1947–1956, April 19, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S., Oh, W.-K., Jeong, Y. S. and Jang, J. (2013), Dual-Functional Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene)/MnO2 Nanoellipsoids for Enhancement of Neurite Outgrowth and Exocytosed Biomolecule Sensing in PC12 Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 1947–1956. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202198
- Issue online: 14 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!