Nanoengineered Polypyrrole-Coated Fe2O3@C Multifunctional Composites with an Improved Cycle Stability as Lithium-Ion Anodes
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 13, pages 1692–1700, April 5, 2013
How to Cite
Han, F., Li, D., Li, W.-C., Lei, C., Sun, Q. and Lu, A.-H. (2013), Nanoengineered Polypyrrole-Coated Fe2O3@C Multifunctional Composites with an Improved Cycle Stability as Lithium-Ion Anodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 1692–1700. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202254
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!