Hierarchical FAU- and LTA-Type Zeolites by Post-Synthetic Design: A New Generation of Highly Efficient Base Catalysts
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 1923–1934, April 19, 2013
How to Cite
Verboekend, D., Keller, T. C., Mitchell, S. and Pérez-Ramírez, J. (2013), Hierarchical FAU- and LTA-Type Zeolites by Post-Synthetic Design: A New Generation of Highly Efficient Base Catalysts. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 1923–1934. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202320
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!