The Role of Hierarchical Morphologies in the Superior Gas Sensing Performance of CuO-Based Chemiresistors
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 14, pages 1759–1766, April 12, 2013
How to Cite
Volanti, D. P., Felix, A. A., Orlandi, M. O., Whitfield, G., Yang, D.-J., Longo, E., Tuller, H. L. and Varela, J. A. (2013), The Role of Hierarchical Morphologies in the Superior Gas Sensing Performance of CuO-Based Chemiresistors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 1759–1766. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202332
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!