Super-Aligned Carbon Nanotube Films as Current Collectors for Lightweight and Flexible Lithium Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 846–853, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, K., Luo, S., Wu, Y., He, X., Zhao, F., Wang, J., Jiang, K. and Fan, S. (2013), Super-Aligned Carbon Nanotube Films as Current Collectors for Lightweight and Flexible Lithium Ion Batteries. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 846–853. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202412
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!