Highly Sensitive Chemical-Vapor Sensor Based on Thin-Film Organic Field-Effect Transistors with Benzothiadiazole-Fused-Tetrathiafulvalene
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 13, pages 1671–1676, April 5, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, G., Di, C.-a., Zhang, G., Zhang, J., Xiang, J., Zhang, D. and Zhu, D. (2013), Highly Sensitive Chemical-Vapor Sensor Based on Thin-Film Organic Field-Effect Transistors with Benzothiadiazole-Fused-Tetrathiafulvalene. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 1671–1676. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202473
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!