Dendron-Stabilized Liquid Crystalline Blue Phases with an Enlarged Controllable Range of the Photonic Band for Tunable Photonic Devices
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 19, pages 2387–2396, May 20, 2013
How to Cite
Shibayama, S., Higuchi, H., Okumura, Y. and Kikuchi, H. (2013), Dendron-Stabilized Liquid Crystalline Blue Phases with an Enlarged Controllable Range of the Photonic Band for Tunable Photonic Devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 2387–2396. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202497
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!