A Near-Infrared Light-Triggered Nanocarrier with Reversible DNA Valves for Intracellular Controlled Release
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 18, pages 2255–2262, May 13, 2013
How to Cite
Li, N., Yu, Z., Pan, W., Han, Y., Zhang, T. and Tang, B. (2013), A Near-Infrared Light-Triggered Nanocarrier with Reversible DNA Valves for Intracellular Controlled Release. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 2255–2262. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202564
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!