Label-Free Electrical Detection of DNA Hybridization on Graphene using Hall Effect Measurements: Revisiting the Sensing Mechanism
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 18, pages 2301–2307, May 13, 2013
How to Cite
Lin, C.-T., Loan, P. T. K., Chen, T.-Y., Liu, K.-K., Chen, C.-H., Wei, K.-H. and Li, L.-J. (2013), Label-Free Electrical Detection of DNA Hybridization on Graphene using Hall Effect Measurements: Revisiting the Sensing Mechanism. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 2301–2307. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202672
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!