Large Electrocaloric Effect in a Dielectric Liquid Possessing a Large Dielectric Anisotropy Near the Isotropic–Nematic Transition
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 22, pages 2894–2898, June 13, 2013
How to Cite
Qian, X.-S., Lu, S.-G., Li, X., Gu, H., Chien, L.-C. and Zhang, Q. (2013), Large Electrocaloric Effect in a Dielectric Liquid Possessing a Large Dielectric Anisotropy Near the Isotropic–Nematic Transition. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 2894–2898. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202686
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!