In Situ Generated Gas Bubble-Directed Self-Assembly: Synthesis, and Peculiar Magnetic and Electrochemical Properties of Vertically Aligned Arrays of High-Density Co3O4 Nanotubes
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 19, pages 2406–2414, May 20, 2013
How to Cite
Tong, G., Guan, J. and Zhang, Q. (2013), In Situ Generated Gas Bubble-Directed Self-Assembly: Synthesis, and Peculiar Magnetic and Electrochemical Properties of Vertically Aligned Arrays of High-Density Co3O4 Nanotubes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 2406–2414. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202747
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!