Super-Flexible Nanogenerator for Energy Harvesting from Gentle Wind and as an Active Deformation Sensor
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 19, pages 2445–2449, May 20, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S., Bae, S.-H., Lin, L., Yang, Y., Park, C., Kim, S.-W., Cha, S. N., Kim, H., Park, Y. J. and Wang, Z. L. (2013), Super-Flexible Nanogenerator for Energy Harvesting from Gentle Wind and as an Active Deformation Sensor. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 2445–2449. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202867
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!