Fluorene-Based Asymmetric Bipolar Universal Hosts for White Organic Light Emitting Devices
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 24, pages 3096–3105, June 25, 2013
How to Cite
Mondal, E., Hung, W.-Y., Dai, H.-C. and Wong, K.-T. (2013), Fluorene-Based Asymmetric Bipolar Universal Hosts for White Organic Light Emitting Devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 3096–3105. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201202889
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!