Nano-Imprinted Ferroelectric Polymer Nanodot Arrays for High Density Data Storage
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 24, pages 3124–3129, June 25, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, X.-Z., Li, Q., Chen, X., Guo, X., Ge, H.-X., Liu, Y. and Shen, Q.-D. (2013), Nano-Imprinted Ferroelectric Polymer Nanodot Arrays for High Density Data Storage. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 3124–3129. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201203042
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!