Printed, Flexible, Organic Nano-Floating-Gate Memory: Effects of Metal Nanoparticles and Blocking Dielectrics on Memory Characteristics
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 28, pages 3503–3512, July 26, 2013
How to Cite
Kang, M., Baeg, K.-J., Khim, D., Noh, Y.-Y. and Kim, D.-Y. (2013), Printed, Flexible, Organic Nano-Floating-Gate Memory: Effects of Metal Nanoparticles and Blocking Dielectrics on Memory Characteristics. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 3503–3512. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201203417
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!