Synchrotron X-Ray Scanning Tunneling Microscopy: Fingerprinting Near to Far Field Transitions on Cu(111) Induced by Synchrotron Radiation
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: SPM at the Nanoscale Science Research Centers
Volume 23, Issue 20, pages 2646–2652, May 28, 2013
How to Cite
Rose, V., Wang, K., Chien, T., Hiller, J., Rosenmann, D., Freeland, J. W., Preissner, C. and Hla, S.-W. (2013), Synchrotron X-Ray Scanning Tunneling Microscopy: Fingerprinting Near to Far Field Transitions on Cu(111) Induced by Synchrotron Radiation. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 2646–2652. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201203431
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!