Visualizing MOF Mixed Matrix Membranes at the Nanoscale: Towards Structure-Performance Relationships in CO2/CH4 Separation Over NH2-MIL-53(Al)@PI
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: Porous Materials
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 249–256, January 15, 2014
How to Cite
Rodenas, T., van Dalen, M., García-Pérez, E., Serra-Crespo, P., Zornoza, B., Kapteijn, F. and Gascon, J. (2014), Visualizing MOF Mixed Matrix Membranes at the Nanoscale: Towards Structure-Performance Relationships in CO2/CH4 Separation Over NH2-MIL-53(Al)@PI. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 249–256. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201203462
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!