A High-Performance Graphene Oxide-Doped Ion Gel as Gel Polymer Electrolyte for All-Solid-State Supercapacitor Applications
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 26, pages 3353–3360, July 12, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, X., Zhang, F., Zhang, L., Zhang, T., Huang, Y. and Chen, Y. (2013), A High-Performance Graphene Oxide-Doped Ion Gel as Gel Polymer Electrolyte for All-Solid-State Supercapacitor Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 3353–3360. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201203556
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!