Silk as a Multifunctional Biomaterial Substrate for Reduced Glial Scarring around Brain-Penetrating Electrodes
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 25, pages 3185–3193, July 5, 2013
How to Cite
Tien, L. W., Wu, F., Tang-Schomer, M. D., Yoon, E., Omenetto, F. G. and Kaplan, D. L. (2013), Silk as a Multifunctional Biomaterial Substrate for Reduced Glial Scarring around Brain-Penetrating Electrodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 3185–3193. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201203716
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!