Near-Infrared SERS Nanoprobes with Plasmonic Au/Ag Hollow-Shell Assemblies for In Vivo Multiplex Detection
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 30, pages 3719–3727, August 12, 2013
How to Cite
Kang, H., Jeong, S., Park, Y., Yim, J., Jun, B.-H., Kyeong, S., Yang, J.-K., Kim, G., Hong, S., Lee, L. P., Kim, J.-H., Lee, H.-Y., Jeong, D. H. and Lee, Y.-S. (2013), Near-Infrared SERS Nanoprobes with Plasmonic Au/Ag Hollow-Shell Assemblies for In Vivo Multiplex Detection. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 3719–3727. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201203726
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!