Rapid Flow-Through Biocatalysis with High Surface Area, Enzyme-Loaded Carbon and Gold-Bearing Diatom Frustule Replicas
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: New Materials through Bioinspiration and Nanoscience
Volume 23, Issue 36, pages 4611–4620, September 25, 2013
How to Cite
Davis, S. C., Sheppard, V. C., Begum, G., Cai, Y., Fang, Y., Berrigan, J. D., Kröger, N. and Sandhage, K. H. (2013), Rapid Flow-Through Biocatalysis with High Surface Area, Enzyme-Loaded Carbon and Gold-Bearing Diatom Frustule Replicas. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 4611–4620. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201203758
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!