Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences 29 Oxford St., 319 Pierce Hall Harvard University Cambridge, MA 02138
Inflammatory Cytokines Presented from Polymer Matrices Differentially Generate and Activate DCs In Situ
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: New Materials through Bioinspiration and Nanoscience
Volume 23, Issue 36, pages 4621–4628, September 25, 2013
How to Cite
Ali, O. A., Tayalia, P., Shvartsman, D., Lewin, S. and Mooney, D. J. (2013), Inflammatory Cytokines Presented from Polymer Matrices Differentially Generate and Activate DCs In Situ. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 4621–4628. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201203859
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!