Humidity-Sensitive Polypyrrole Films for Electro-Active Polymer Actuators
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: New Materials through Bioinspiration and Nanoscience
Volume 23, Issue 36, pages 4400–4407, September 25, 2013
How to Cite
Okuzaki, H., Kuwabara, T., Funasaka, K. and Saido, T. (2013), Humidity-Sensitive Polypyrrole Films for Electro-Active Polymer Actuators. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 4400–4407. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201203883
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!