Surface Nanoarchitecture for Bio-Applications: Self-Regulating Intelligent Interfaces
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Special Issue: New Materials through Bioinspiration and Nanoscience
Volume 23, Issue 36, pages 4483–4506, September 25, 2013
How to Cite
Skorb, E. V. and Andreeva, D. V. (2013), Surface Nanoarchitecture for Bio-Applications: Self-Regulating Intelligent Interfaces. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 4483–4506. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201203884
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!