A New Type of Efficient CO2 Adsorbent with Improved Thermal Stability: Self-Assembled Nanohybrids with Optimized Microporosity and Gas Adsorption Functions
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 35, pages 4377–4385, September 20, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, T. W., Kim, I. Y., Jung, T. S., Ko, C. H. and Hwang, S.-J. (2013), A New Type of Efficient CO2 Adsorbent with Improved Thermal Stability: Self-Assembled Nanohybrids with Optimized Microporosity and Gas Adsorption Functions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 4377–4385. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201300071
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!