Materials and Fabrication Processes for Transient and Bioresorbable High-Performance Electronics
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 33, pages 4087–4093, September 6, 2013
How to Cite
Hwang, S.-W., Kim, D.-H., Tao, H., Kim, T.-i., Kim, S., Yu, K. J., Panilaitis, B., Jeong, J.-W., Song, J.-K., Omenetto, F. G. and Rogers, John. A. (2013), Materials and Fabrication Processes for Transient and Bioresorbable High-Performance Electronics. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 4087–4093. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201300127
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!