Thieno[3,2-b]thiophene-diketopyrrolopyrrole Containing Polymers for Inverted Solar Cells Devices with High Short Circuit Currents
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 45, pages 5647–5654, December 5, 2013
How to Cite
Bronstein, H., Collado-Fregoso, E., Hadipour, A., Soon, Y. W., Huang, Z., Dimitrov, S. D., Ashraf, R. S., Rand, B. P., Watkins, S. E., Tuladhar, P. S., Meager, I., Durrant, J. R. and McCulloch, I. (2013), Thieno[3,2-b]thiophene-diketopyrrolopyrrole Containing Polymers for Inverted Solar Cells Devices with High Short Circuit Currents. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 5647–5654. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201300287
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!