Morphological Stabilization by Supramolecular Perfluorophenyl-C60 Interactions Leading to Efficient and Thermally Stable Organic Photovoltaics
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1418–1429, March 12, 2014
How to Cite
Liao, M.-H., Tsai, C.-E., Lai, Y.-Y., Cao, F.-Y., Wu, J.-S., Wang, C.-L., Hsu, C.-S., Liau, I. and Cheng, Y.-J. (2014), Morphological Stabilization by Supramolecular Perfluorophenyl-C60 Interactions Leading to Efficient and Thermally Stable Organic Photovoltaics. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1418–1429. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201300437
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- National Science Council
- Ministry of Education
- Center for Interdisciplinary Science (CIS) of the National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!