A Versatile Light-Switchable Nanorod Memory: Wurtzite ZnO on Perovskite SrTiO3
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 39, pages 4977–4984, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Bera, A., Peng, H., Lourembam, J., Shen, Y., Sun, X. W. and Wu, T. (2013), A Versatile Light-Switchable Nanorod Memory: Wurtzite ZnO on Perovskite SrTiO3. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 4977–4984. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201300509
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!