Highly Conductive CdS Inverse Opals for Photochemical Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 707–715, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
Ling, T., Kulinich, S. A., Zhu, Z.-L., Qiao, S.-Z. and Du, X.-W. (2014), Highly Conductive CdS Inverse Opals for Photochemical Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 707–715. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201300734
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!