A Bottom-Up Approach to Build 3D Architectures from Nanosheets for Superior Lithium Storage
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 125–130, January 8, 2014
How to Cite
Gong, Y., Yang, S., Zhan, L., Ma, L., Vajtai, R. and Ajayan, P. M. (2014), A Bottom-Up Approach to Build 3D Architectures from Nanosheets for Superior Lithium Storage. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 125–130. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201300844
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- U. S. Army Research Office through the MURI. Grant Number: W911NF-11-1-0362
- U.S. Air Force Office of Scientific Research for the MURI. Grant Number: FA9550-12-1-0035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!