Fast, Air-Stable Infrared Photodetectors based on Spray-Deposited Aqueous HgTe Quantum Dots
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 53–59, January 8, 2014
How to Cite
Chen, M., Yu, H., Kershaw, S. V., Xu, H., Gupta, S., Hetsch, F., Rogach, A. L. and Zhao, N. (2014), Fast, Air-Stable Infrared Photodetectors based on Spray-Deposited Aqueous HgTe Quantum Dots. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 53–59. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301006
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: A.03.13.01401
- Direct Grant from Chinese University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 4055012
- Applied Research Grant of City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 9667067
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong S. A. R.. Grant Number: 102412
Vol. 24, Issue 8, 1037, Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!