Facile Generation of L10-FePt Nanodot Arrays from a Nanopatterned Metallopolymer Blend of Iron and Platinum Homopolymers
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 857–862, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
Dong, Q., Li, G., Ho, C.-L., Leung, C.-W., Pong, P. W.-T., Manners, I. and Wong, W.-Y. (2014), Facile Generation of L10-FePt Nanodot Arrays from a Nanopatterned Metallopolymer Blend of Iron and Platinum Homopolymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 857–862. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301143
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51373145, 61307030
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: HKBU203312
- Hong Kong Baptist University. Grant Number: FRG2/11–12/156
- University of Hong Kong, ITF Tier 3. Grant Number: ITS/112/12
- RGC-GRF. Grant Number: HKU 704911P
- University Grants Committee of Hong Kong. Grant Number: AoE/P-04/08
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Grant Number: A-PM21
- Royal Society International Exchanges Scheme. Grant Number: IE110647
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!