Investigating Local Structure in Layered Double Hydroxides with 17O NMR Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1696–1702, March 26, 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, L., Qi, Z., Blanc, F., Yu, G., Wang, M., Xue, N., Ke, X., Guo, X., Ding, W., Grey, C. P. and Peng, L. (2014), Investigating Local Structure in Layered Double Hydroxides with 17O NMR Spectroscopy. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1696–1702. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301157
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB934800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 21073083, 20903056, 21222302
- NSFC – Royal Society Joint Program. Grant Number: 21111130201
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 1124020512
- National Science Fund for Talent Training in Basic Science. Grant Number: J1103310
- Scientific Research Foundation of Graduate School of Nanjing University. Grant Number: 2012CL05
- EU Marie Curie actions FP7 for an International Incoming Fellowship. Grant Number: 275212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!