MOF Nano-Vesicles and Toroids: Self-Assembled Porous Soft-Hybrids for Light Harvesting
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 45, pages 5585–5590, December 5, 2013
How to Cite
Suresh, V. M., George, S. J. and Maji, T. K. (2013), MOF Nano-Vesicles and Toroids: Self-Assembled Porous Soft-Hybrids for Light Harvesting. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 5585–5590. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301178
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!