Iron Oxide-Labeled Collagen Scaffolds for Non-Invasive MR Imaging in Tissue Engineering
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 754–762, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
Mertens, M. E., Hermann, A., Bühren, A., Olde-Damink, L., Möckel, D., Gremse, F., Ehling, J., Kiessling, F. and Lammers, T. (2014), Iron Oxide-Labeled Collagen Scaffolds for Non-Invasive MR Imaging in Tissue Engineering. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 754–762. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301275
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 309495
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!