Extrusion of YAG Tubes Shows that Bottom-up Processing is Not Always Optimal
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1125–1132, February 26, 2014
How to Cite
Taylor, N. J. and Laine, R. M. (2014), Extrusion of YAG Tubes Shows that Bottom-up Processing is Not Always Optimal. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1125–1132. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301290
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research as subcontract on AFOSR. Grant Number: FA9550–09-C 0054
- NSF. Grant Number: 1105361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!