Nepenthes Pitcher Inspired Anti-Wetting Silicone Nanofilaments Coatings: Preparation, Unique Anti-Wetting and Self-Cleaning Behaviors
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1074–1080, February 26, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Wang, A. and Seeger, S. (2014), Nepenthes Pitcher Inspired Anti-Wetting Silicone Nanofilaments Coatings: Preparation, Unique Anti-Wetting and Self-Cleaning Behaviors. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1074–1080. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301481
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Hundred Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!