Covalently Tethered Polyoxometalate–Pyrene Hybrids for Noncovalent Sidewall Functionalization of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes as High-Performance Anode Material
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 23, Issue 48, pages 6100–6105, December 23, 2013
How to Cite
Ma, D., Liang, L., Chen, W., Liu, H. and Song, Y.-F. (2013), Covalently Tethered Polyoxometalate–Pyrene Hybrids for Noncovalent Sidewall Functionalization of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes as High-Performance Anode Material. Adv. Funct. Mater., 23: 6100–6105. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301624
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!