Homogeneous Optical and Electronic Properties of Graphene Due to the Suppression of Multilayer Patches During CVD on Copper Foils
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 964–970, February 19, 2014
How to Cite
Han, Z., Kimouche, A., Kalita, D., Allain, A., Arjmandi-Tash, H., Reserbat-Plantey, A., Marty, L., Pairis, S., Reita, V., Bendiab, N., Coraux, J. and Bouchiat, V. (2014), Homogeneous Optical and Electronic Properties of Graphene Due to the Suppression of Multilayer Patches During CVD on Copper Foils. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 964–970. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301732
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- EU. Grant Number: NMP3-SL-2010–246073
- Région Rhône-Alpes CIBLE program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!