Understanding Local and Macroscopic Electron Mobilities in the Fullerene Network of Conjugated Polymer-based Solar Cells: Time-Resolved Microwave Conductivity and Theory
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 784–792, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
Aguirre, J. C., Arntsen, C., Hernandez, S., Huber, R., Nardes, A. M., Halim, M., Kilbride, D., Rubin, Y., Tolbert, S. H., Kopidakis, N., Schwartz, B. J. and Neuhauser, D. (2014), Understanding Local and Macroscopic Electron Mobilities in the Fullerene Network of Conjugated Polymer-based Solar Cells: Time-Resolved Microwave Conductivity and Theory. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 784–792. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301757
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC06-76RLO-1830
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001342
- NSF. Grant Number: DGE-0654431
- California NanoSystems Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!