Maintaining Cytocompatibility of Biopolymers Through a Graphene Layer for Electrical Stimulation of Nerve Cells
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 769–776, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
Sherrell, P. C., Thompson, B. C., Wassei, J. K., Gelmi, A. A., Higgins, M. J., Kaner, R. B. and Wallace, G. G. (2014), Maintaining Cytocompatibility of Biopolymers Through a Graphene Layer for Electrical Stimulation of Nerve Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 769–776. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301760
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Australian Research Council's ARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science and Laureate Fellowship (GGW)
- FENA FCRP Center at UCLA (RBK)
- IMI program of the US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0843934
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!