NIR-Triggered Synergic Photo-chemothermal Therapy Delivered by Reduced Graphene Oxide/Carbon/Mesoporous Silica Nanocookies
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 451–459, January 29, 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-W., Chen, P.-J., Hu, S.-H., Chen, I.-W. and Chen, S.-Y. (2014), NIR-Triggered Synergic Photo-chemothermal Therapy Delivered by Reduced Graphene Oxide/Carbon/Mesoporous Silica Nanocookies. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 451–459. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301763
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 100-2320-B-009-006-MY2, 99-2221-E-009-070-MY3
- National Chiao Tung University and the Ministry of Education, Taiwan, R.O.C
- Army Medical Research & Material Command. Grant Numbers: W81XWH-10-1-0320, W81XWH-10-1-0604
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.