Transparent, Flexible Films Based on Layered Double Hydroxide/Cellulose Acetate with Excellent Oxygen Barrier Property
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 514–521, January 29, 2014
How to Cite
Dou, Y., Xu, S., Liu, X., Han, J., Yan, H., Wei, M., Evans, D. G. and Duan, X. (2014), Transparent, Flexible Films Based on Layered Double Hydroxide/Cellulose Acetate with Excellent Oxygen Barrier Property. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 514–521. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301775
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2014CB932104
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: ZY1215
- China National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists of the NSFC
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.