Multi-Charged Conjugated Polyelectrolytes as a Versatile Work Function Modifier for Organic Electronic Devices
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1100–1108, February 26, 2014
How to Cite
Lee, B. H., Jung, I. H., Woo, H. Y., Shim, H.-K., Kim, G. and Lee, K. (2014), Multi-Charged Conjugated Polyelectrolytes as a Versatile Work Function Modifier for Organic Electronic Devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 24: 1100–1108. doi: 10.1002/adfm.201301810
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!